Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
At Ellipsisadvisors.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
The Standards We strive To Meet
Ellipsisadvisors.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that Ellipsisadvisors.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
To ensure Ellipsisadvisors.com is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have audited our digital offerings (website, documents, app) to ensure it meets all the requirements
- We work with web development company to advise us on best practices in web accessibility
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
Ellipsisadvisors.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can reach us through the contact tab on ellipsisadvisors.com.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources:Web Accessibility Policy